The moment you've all been waiting for! BML/PayPal linking!

PayPal_Andy

Greetings everyone!  I know that there has been a lot of frustration from many of you about not being able to link your existing Bill Me Later accounts or newly created Bill Me Later accounts to your PayPal account.  Well, great news!  You should be able to link the two! 

So if it was just frustration at not being able to link at all or the inability to pay your BML account through PayPal, these problems should soon be a thing of the past.

Here's how it works:

• If you're paying for an item using BML as a 'guest' (meaning not logged into your PayPal account), part of the signup now includes the ability to log into your existing PayPal account.  You'll also be sent an email with an "Access ID" that links the two accounts.  Using this Access ID, Date of Birth, and the last four of your SSN (all information that BML has), the process will be completed.
  • If you have an existing BML account, you should be given the option to link accounts either by making a purchase using BML or through messaging on the BML or PayPal sites.  The linking process is the same as far as the Access ID and other verification information goes.

If you should have trouble with the Access ID email, you can resend the email or get in touch with a customer service agent and we can resend it for you.  The email also includes a link that will allow you to link with PayPal. 

So I hope this alleviates some of the frustration you've been feeling regarding this issue, and I hope everyone has a pleasant day!

Andy

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.