Removing Bill Me Later Option

Kreative
Contributor
Contributor

How do I remove the Bill Me Later option from my website checkout ? It just appeared there and I don't know how to remove it.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

JPC
Contributor
Contributor

I talked to someone today 12/30/10 and they said that for some reason Bill Me Later is over riding the Paypal option and they are looking into it. (HANG IN THERE):smileyhappy:

Login to Me Too

oagh
Contributor
Contributor

I wish they would go away.I too need help in deaing with theam .

They over riding my  Paypal too

Login to Me Too

JPC
Contributor
Contributor

Give it a little time for them to research the problem. If you need to speak with someone about it call them and tell them about it. The more you make noise ( i don't mean on this site because no one cares) the sooner they will fix it. Flood the phones with your calls.    That's what i did. Go through the process step by step with them til they understand.

DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT THEM VIA E-MAIL!!! IT HAS TO BE BY PHONE!!!

Login to Me Too

JPC
Contributor
Contributor

For some uknown reason no one on this site will ever answer these questions about Bill Me Later.

You can ask until your blue in the face (just check out my avatar Smiley Very Happy) and you'll get nothing!!!

Login to Me Too

jclord0
New Community Member

i thought i was paying on paypal for over a month and evarything was going on bill me later.i also was trying to remove it and thats how i ended up here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.