PayPal/BillMeLater

lynette009
Contributor
Contributor

The following is what I attempted to submit as a dispute in the Resolution Center, however it will not post. Go figure.

To Paypal:

On Oct.20 and Oct. 26, you attempted to withdraw funds from my bank account, which resulted in me acquiring $60 in NSF.

I added BillMeLater as my primary/default method of payment on Oct.3. Article 3.3.,Preferred Payment Method of the Paypal User Agreement states "...Certain funding sources may not be available for certain products; if there are funding source limitations, these will be disclosed to you as part of your transaction flow for the specific product in question." This was never disclosed to me 1. that there was a problem using BillMeLater for this transaction 2. That you were going to use my bank account.

As a result, I am requesting that I immediately be refunded the $60 NSF fees I incurred due to your submitting payment against my bank account when BillMeLater was my default preferred payment method and I gave no authorization for your actions towards this transaction in terms of 3.3. of this PayPal contract/agreement.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.