Needing to link my existing Bill Me Later account to my existing PayPal Account.

paxied

I signed up for BillMeLater during the checkout process from NewEgg. I understand that at the time of posting on other threads PayPal was refusing to allow its customers to link their existing PayPal and BillMeLater accounts if we signed up in such a way. What is the excuse offered by PayPal for this? (Please don't just say you can't. Say why you can't) Is this still the case? Is it really IMPOSSIBLE for PayPal and BillMeLater to work together in this way?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

rowdyrawhide
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't been able to access my bill me later account with gemoney bank since the last of august. I have called on numerous occasions and they keep telling me it will be fixed with a week and the weeks keep adding up and they still have not linked my paypal back with gemoney bank. Now I have a useless account, I can not use it and I have to call paypal each month in order to even pay a payment on my account. Why is it that they can link to it to make a payment for me but not linki it so as for me to use the account or pay directly without making phone calls. It is totally rediculous.

Login to Me Too

haveheadache

there is no link. its "being addressed" according to Bill me Later and Paypal...they blame each other...even tho its one compANY!! I liked the idea and signed up so i could pay it thru paypal...but now you can't!! How can it be called "Bill Me Late a Paypal Service" when you can't pay one from the other.....just spent 2 hours on the phone going back and forth....and now I have to pay w/ a checking account....made sure it was an account w/ very little money in it and I never use it to pay bills...cuz something tells me there is gonna be a problem there too!!!! If you haven't signed up yet...DON'T!!Most ridiculous and unprofessional thing I have run into in a long while!!! Shame on Bill Me Later, Paypal and Ebay!

Login to Me Too

haveheadache

yes, you can't link Paypal and Bill Me Later...its a problem that I was told "they are aware of" and "are working on but have no timeframe so resolution". What a big bunch of false promises in the months before the holidays...so many of us used it thinking it was a great idea. Blah!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.