How to pay BML with PayPal?

thevez2
New Community Member

I piad with an eBay item with BML through PayPal.  Now I want to pay my BML balance with my PayPal balance.  I can't do it.  I searched for the way and found this:

Use your PayPal account

1. Click Profile.
  2. Click Schedule a Payment in the Bill Me Later section.
  3. Follow the steps to complete your payment.

Or

1. Click Profile.
  2. Click My money.
  3. Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
  4. Follow the steps to complete your payment.

However when I click on profile, there is no Bill Me later section and there is no "Schedule a Payment" or "My Money" link to click.  What is the deal?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

ehays124
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. BML does not show up anywhere on my paypal account. I do not want to use a credit card to make a payment and i do not want to add a bank account to BML.

Login to Me Too

FamTam
New Community Member

Same problem.  I've been checking back every few weeks to see if the problem has been resolved, but still nothing.  I even opened a ticket with PayPal but have yet to hear from them.

Login to Me Too

gnosy
Contributor
Contributor

thats because you dont have a bill me later account with paypal ,I HOPE EVERYONE IS LISTING,BILL ME LATER IS A SEPERATE ENTITY THAN PAYPAL,GO TO THE BILL ME LATER WEBSITE,

Login to Me Too

gnosy
Contributor
Contributor

@FamTam wrote:

Same problem.  I've been checking back every few weeks to see if the problem has been resolved, but still nothing.  I even opened a ticket with PayPal but have yet to hear from them.

also it is possible that if you sign up with bill me later you will not be able to pay with your paypal account,if you sign up through paypal then you will have the option,peace

Login to Me Too

gnosy
Contributor
Contributor

yall dont seriously think paypal trust bill me later do you?these are seprate companies,they both want links to seperate bank acounts,buy a prepaid credit card,pay off your bill me now acount,throw aay credit card,wash hands

Login to Me Too

ehays124
Contributor
Contributor

HELLOOOOO     There is nothing on elther BML or Paypal to make a payment through Paypal to BML and I do have an account with both. I guess if they don't want me to pay through Paypal, BML will have to send Vito and a couple of his boys to my house to collect. I will not be using BML until I can pay through Paypal.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

Hey All,

The reason you're having issues paying your BML account through PayPal is because they are more than likely not linked to allow this.

ehays124- I completely understand the frustration with this situation. There are quite a few different threads here on the boards about the issues linking BML and PayPal. Here's one if you wanted to skip searching for them 🙂  This being said, why you don't see the balance on BML's side of things....that would be a good question for BML.

gnosy- As you've mentioned here and on other posts, PayPal and BML are two different companies, much the same way Ebay and PayPal are two different companies. PayPal purchased BML in November of 2008 so while we own them, that doesn't necessarily make all interactions as smooth as we would like.  But we're always working on improving that experience.

Hope this helps explain things somewhat.

Andy

Login to Me Too

ehays124
Contributor
Contributor

I did get a response from BML and it was to spend, spend, spend and go further into dept.

Login to Me Too

gnosy
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Andy wrote:

Hey All,

The reason you're having issues paying your BML account through PayPal is because they are more than likely not linked to allow this.

ehays124- I completely understand the frustration with this situation. There are quite a few different threads here on the boards about the issues linking BML and PayPal. Here's one if you wanted to skip searching for them 🙂  This being said, why you don't see the balance on BML's side of things....that would be a good question for BML.

gnosy- As you've mentioned here and on other posts, PayPal and BML are two different companies, much the same way Ebay and PayPal are two different companies. PayPal purchased BML in November of 2008 so while we own them, that doesn't necessarily make all interactions as smooth as we would like.  But we're always working on improving that experience.

Hope this helps explain things somewhat.

Andy

hey thanks for the shout out,i appreciate being able to post in this forum even though i have unfortunate expirences,i choose to try and tell  people how to not have same problems.i personally spend many hours a day now reading toas and terms of sevice ect,now if i was only getting paid,peace

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.