Reply to topic
jdkluck Member
Kudos: 1
Accepted Solutions: 0

Can you use BML to pay a PayPal invoice?

I was wondering is it possible when I send my PayPal email address to a merchant for purchase of some goods. When he sends me an invoice to my PayPal email address, am I able to pay that invoice I received with BML? Or do I have to pay it with the traditional PayPal methods (bank account, credit card, etc)?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Administrator PayPal_Olivia
Administrator
Kudos: 244
Accepted Solutions: 58

Re: Can you use BML to pay a PayPal invoice?

Hi jdkluck, and welcome to the forums!

As long as the merchant accepts BML and all other things are equal, BML should be available as a funding source.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
0 Kudos
jdkluck Member
Kudos: 1
Accepted Solutions: 0

Re: Can you use BML to pay a PayPal invoice?

Olivia, Thanks for the information. So I can ask the merchant if they accept Bill Me Later as a payment source and if they say yes I should be good? Does it work the same way as PayPal for them or is it totally different? Thanks
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest