Billmelater link to paypal?

magicness
Contributor
Contributor

how long does it take for my billmelater account to show on my paypal account? I signed up with bml by purchasing an item on ebay. I made an account on the bml site and the payment has been posted but Im still not seeing it on paypal. I want to be able to pay this bill with paypal.

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

fnpd_cq
Contributor
Contributor

If you signed up for Bill Me Later (BML) thru an ebay/paypal flow, BML should be linked to your paypal acct.  When you log into your paypal acct, on the account overview homepage you should see a BML section along w/ your recent transactions.  You can also check your BML account status under the profile page by clicking the Profile sub tab (far right of account overview tab), then w/in the profile page, clicking the Bill Me Later link. 

Login to Me Too

magicness
Contributor
Contributor

Theres nothing about BML on the overview page or on the profile page.

Login to Me Too

basslife2
Contributor
Contributor

Your instructions do not work.  'SHOULD' does not translate to what actually happens.  Please check into it.  I followed your instructions and I don't see the BILL-ME-LATER anywhere.  Also, I don't see the 'SCHEDULE A PAYMENT'.

Login to Me Too

basslife2
Contributor
Contributor

Obviously, there is a procedure that you have to go thru in order for the Bill-Me-Later to show up in your PayPal account.  When you first make the purchase, you have to choose PayPal and then when it is routed you to PayPal, somehow, you have to tell PayPal that you want to use the Bill-Me-Later.  If you don't, PayPal can't make a connection and therefore, no link for BML will show and your purchase using BML will not show up in PayPal.  If BML and PayPal are the same company, I don't get why a customer cannot go back and link the two payment methods.  It is as if the 2 companies have not merged.  This is inconvenience for the customer to have to mail in the payment or use other means (beside PayPal).  If I can send a payment from PayPal to anyone with an e-mail address, why I can't I pay BML with PayPal ?  This is ridiculous.  I will NOT use BML again.

Login to Me Too

zydog
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. no BML or schedule a payment as the instruction say

Login to Me Too

oldwhizzer

That's a nice story. Who runs this company?They should be fired poorly run. Slow to change. ow

Login to Me Too

basslife2
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem.  Followed the instructions and nothing...  There is no BML showing under the Profile.

Login to Me Too

JayaLuna
New Community Member

Hi Paypal,

I too am having the SAME ISSUE as everyone else here not able to link BML to Paypal. 

So could you PLEASE read what we are saying, believe that the customer is always right, and fix the darn problem???

THANK YOU

Login to Me Too

shinyhalo
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here.

There are NO links to Bill Me Later on my PayPal pages.

I hate this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.