cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill me later scam

New Community Member

Bill me later scam

I don't see Bill me later as a positive for Pay Pal.   I have been a pay pal member for years, and now I am getting a bill from another company that pay pal provided information to.   No Thank-you I will Pay now, and not later.   Do not sell, or share my information with any company with prior permission. 

Tags (1)
21 REPLIES
New Community Member

Re: Bill me later scam

100% agreed....it is not even an option when I pay but it keeps sending to BML....Help

Tags (1)
New Community Member

BML was more trouble than it was worth. It's charging late fees, interest and I can't make them stop. This is a terrible partner for paypal.

Any insight on how to REMOVE this stupid Bill Me later thing?  It is a pain in the *bleep* !!!  Because of it, I have reduced my eBay purchasing as I don't want the hassle and BS of having to figure out who and when to pay!  I don't like or want it.  I'd much rather go back to my original set-up on PayPal with a single monthly payment from my checking account.

A detailed step-by-step process to remove Bill Me Now would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

New Community Member

Can paypal PLEASE stop sticking that stupid "bill me later" in  my face.......I HATE IT NAND DON"T WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Community Member

what was the reply to this question.  How can you get out of the clutches of bill me later?

New Community Member

I called and closed my Bill Me Later account.  Tired of them telling my I owe THEM money when I'm supposed be using a debit card through Paypal!

New Community Member

My payments keep defaulting to Bill Me Later ... even after I changed the default back to NOT paying with it.

I will think twice before using PayPal again. They're losing my business because of this.

I sent BML a letter and CLOSED the account.  It was the only way I could turn off this unrequested, unwanted "dis"service.

What I had to do was send them a letter requesting to close the BML account.  The address is:

Web Bank c/o Bill Me Later, Inc

PO Box 5018

Timonium, MD 21094

866-528-3733 is the phone number they provided me if I wanted to call back and reinstate my account......  NO THANKS!!!!