Bill Me Later a Scam

jpn
New Community Member

I had two payments to make on ebay one for $240.00 and the other for $2.70. I was going to sign up for bill me later to get the 10% discount on my larger purchase. I was not offered the bill me later option even though the discount was well within the $100.00 maximum. When I went to pay for the the smaller purchase, there was bill me later offer. What a scam! They say they will give you up to a $100.00 discount but when you try to get it the option disappears.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Ruthie
New Community Member

Smiley Sad  I am having trouble with the WHOLE BILL ME LATER concept!!! I  read it and I thought I would be getting $10 off my purchase if I choose to use the BILL ME LATER plan.  I did. I still don' see the $10 refund or where it was taken off. Also, I can't understand if they allowed me to OPEN a BE ME LATER account - why canI only use it fer certain items? Then, I was curious if I COULD THEN USE MY CREDIT CARD to make a payment or pay off the BILL ME LATER plan. I would wantto do this so I could also earn my "points" on my credit card.

Login to Me Too

JPC
Contributor
Contributor

I believe you get $10 off if you use the stores that are availible through the Bill Me Later site.

Login to Me Too

string
Contributor
Contributor

you're supposed to get the $10 as a credit on your acct. not actual cash. if you go to any of the cash back stores its the same thing. credit on account. not like ebates that sends you money. thing to watch for is if the bills they say you have match up with the amount you know you spent. i may be having a problem with one to lydias. i'm showing the order amount and then theres another amount which is $11 more than my bill. have an email into lydias and BML.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.