resolving credit card problems

airborne101
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I seem to be having a problem using my credit card now if I want to order something on PayPal, it just blocks my card telling me to use another card. How can I get it to accept my current card? I don't have another card to use.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Lucylulu
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem!  I tried using my checking account and a card.  If this is a paypal problem, I wish they would inform us on the login page.  I have looked for answers to this, but have found none.  Smiley Indifferent

Login to Me Too

Summer00

From what I'm reading it seems like this a problem a LOT of people have been having.

It told me I needed to link my bank account, so I did. . . still thinking I could use my debit and credit card, but that's not the case. When I try to add a new credit card, it won't let me because of the linked checking account. When I try to UN-LINK the checking account, it won't let me because it says it's being "processed". Nothing is being processed, because the girl that the payment was accidentally sent to via LINKED checking account, cancelled the receipt of payment for me.

It's a mess, and customer service is NO HELP.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.