registering bank account?

emmacarey
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am hoping someone can help me, I have just set up a paypal account and want to register my bank account but it says to write name as it appears on card. The only signified spaces to write have headings of first name and last name. Do I write Miss and my middle name? If so where?

Thanks x

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Draeger_Vinyl
Contributor
Contributor

Hello emmacarey,

To me it sounds like all you should have to do is fill out your first and last name.  I know it says that you have to have it exactly as it appears on the card, but if only the two fields are provided I think that should suffice.  If that does not work for some reason the next step would be to get a hold of customer service,  but I doubt you will have to.

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Draeger_Vinyl
Contributor
Contributor

Hello emmacarey,

To me it sounds like all you should have to do is fill out your first and last name.  I know it says that you have to have it exactly as it appears on the card, but if only the two fields are provided I think that should suffice.  If that does not work for some reason the next step would be to get a hold of customer service,  but I doubt you will have to.

Hope this helps 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.