card problem

Gracy
Contributor
Contributor

That card number is already assigned to another PayPal account. For security purposes, each card may only be assigned to one PayPal account. If you have already opened a PayPal account, please retrieve the relevant information and log in. Otherwise, please use a different card.

This message was shown in the ebbay.

I made a new paypal account yester day and I'm sure that this is my first paypal account.

I'm worried about my card.

What should I do ??

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

skier
Advisor
Advisor

You would need to contact Customer Service for assistance

Login to Me Too

SpaceTB
Contributor
Contributor

So about this Debit card thingy. I try to make a purchase using paypal checkout, and it asks for a Debit card, but i do not want to use a debit card. Is there a way to just pay the amount through the funds i have on paypal? or if i do make a Debit card, I do not want to have to make a Credit card. Because i am to young to be held responsible for credit cards and stuff like that

Login to Me Too

pcarmack1
Contributor
Contributor

I have used this same card for years. I do not have or want an additional card. It has been a while since I used it but never the les it is mine and cannot change that!! Sincerely Phyllis

Login to Me Too

ryaan
Contributor
Contributor

friends i want one approved account for one day.........i will pay 1$ for one day.......i just transfer my money to your accout and buy a membership that's why i need approved and verified account......plz help mee....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.