cant confirm card.

originalgyp0
Contributor
Contributor

I recieved an e-mail telling me to confirm my debit card. I have the 4 digit code. went to paypal website but theres nothing in the notifications box. I went to profile, crdit cards and just about everywhere else but its as if paypal isnt aware that i want to confirm my card. Theyve taken the $1.95 and now I cant get it back until I confirm my card. How can I confirm my card when it wont let me.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

chiennguyen
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Dear!

could you show me how to get the 4 confirmation digit

Login to Me Too

originalgyp0
Contributor
Contributor

Just look at your bank statement for whatever credit or debit card you were using. you'll probably have to hunt down the list a bit.  You'll find an amount taken out of your account but it has the letters pp by it.  I hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

gdwarner
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has sent a confirmation number to my account a couple of times.  Unfortunately, the deposits never showed up on my account statement.

I have things to do that require PayPal to work, and I can't get these things done without PayPal working!! Is there ANY OTHER WAY to confirm my account?

Login to Me Too

gdwarner
Contributor
Contributor

Finally got my issue resolved; seems PayPal DID perform a bit of activity on my account ... but the transactions were NOT listed as PayPal transactions ... and they weren't deposits as my e-mail said they would be.

Login to Me Too

mattie01
Contributor
Contributor

How do I confirm?

Login to Me Too

christymei
New Community Member

I am so mad at PayPal.  I can't find anywhere to confirm my card either.  I found directions on how to and they were no help.  It's ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

taylormaid4
New Community Member

I have just joined paypal on Friday 25th March, at the time there was a problem with site and not sure if card details excepted.  Seems to have opened an account but cant find anywhere on the menu to check card details.  am I stupid or could someone please help me.  Tried to ring paypal and got a stupid automated system which was so impersonal.  Dont want to make a purchase incase my card dosent work. 

Thanks Taylormaid4

Login to Me Too

samah
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome Error adding four numbers to confirm the credit card and after the piece did not accept the addition of numbers in your SIM card please help Thanks! 0

Login to Me Too

mattie01
Contributor
Contributor

I changed my credit card, you sent me 2 e-mails.  The number on the bottom of both e-mails is PP076 and I can't confirm.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.