Transfer from paypal to bank checking account?

tifano
Contributor
Contributor

I had money in my paypal balance and transfered the money into my personal bank checking account on January 28th.  As of this morning it still is not in my account.  I figured by now it would be in there.  Does anyone know why it's taking so long to show as a deposit in my checking account?  I bank with Wells Fargo so it's not like it's a small bank. 

My accounts are confirmed accounts.  Not sure if that helps.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Welcome to the forums, tifano!

Has the withdrawal completed yet? Transfers to or from US banks typically take 3-4 business days. The 28th was a Friday, and you posted on the morning of the 4th business day. I'm thinking it was likely to have completed some time yesterday.

Let us know!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

tifano
Contributor
Contributor

No the funds are still not in my checking account and it's never taken this long.

Thanks,

Tiffany

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi tifano,

I'm hoping all is well and it showed in your account by now, but if the withdrawal is still missing, you can contact Customer Solutions to look into this and request a trace if necessary. A trace can't be requested until 7 business days following the withdrawal, which it would have been by now.

I'm betting this is long since resolved by now, but let us know!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.