Totally Stumped

celtmaidn
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a PayPal Account for many years. A week ago, I logged in with no issues.  This past week, I have not been able to log in. From Any computer in my home. Yet others in the house can log into their accounts. What's the deal? All the screen says is "Logging In". Continually. Then I get a time out error after about 10 minutes. I want my money.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

It appears Paypal is currently experiencing problems with some members' account overview page. A workaround which seems to work for some members... after entering your password, click on the "Go to" drop-down box and change the selection from "My account" to "My transactions" before clicking on the orange "Log In" button.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

It appears Paypal is currently experiencing problems with some members' account overview page. A workaround which seems to work for some members... after entering your password, click on the "Go to" drop-down box and change the selection from "My account" to "My transactions" before clicking on the orange "Log In" button.

Login to Me Too

celtmaidn
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you! It worked. Hopefully, it will get fixed soon. Thanks again!

Celtmaidn

Login to Me Too

footpro
Contributor
Contributor

I had a credit card (PayPal) sent to me to replace a card that they said was cancelled but the old card is still listed on my account, I can't find a listing for the new card and I have orders pending payment on the old card. HELP!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.