Please help me with lost account.

crgwm
New Community Member

So in December I subscribed to 2 things that were each $8 a month from a verified paypal merchant, I forgot about the subscriptions and didn't realized I was being charged until I checked my bank history. Me and my dad both have a paypal account but these subscriptions show up on neither of our accounts. An email was sent to the email my dad used for his paypal account saying he has been charged $8 from the website and gave the transaction id and stuff but on the actual paypal website it doesent show up in his history. If the debit card was not used on either of our accounts and was used on a different account we possibly made I dont remember any of that accounts information. What should I do about cancelling this subscription as the only way to cancel it is through paypal? Please help and thank you for your time.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello crgwm!

Glad you stopped by the forums!  Smiley Happy

I would recommend contacting our Customer Service to help locate the account where the subscription exists.  They would be happy to help locate the information. 

Hope this helps!

Lilly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.