Page Not Found? -When I'm trying to link and confirm my card-

Mirielle
Contributor
Contributor

I have my card listed, and the activation fee has been charged to my card. I know the number, so obviously I try to go to link and confirm to confirm my card. However, whenever I do so I get this message:

Page Not Found

You have requested an outdated version of PayPal. This error often results from the use of bookmarks.

I already tried clearing my cookies and cache, but nothing. Please help? I've been having this problem for a while now and the e-mail person was not being helpful at all.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Mirielle,

To enter the 4-digit PayPal code to confirm your card there should be a notification on your home page. Otherwise:

1. Log in to your account and click Wallet.
  2. Click the card you're confirming.
  3. Enter the 4-digit PayPal code and submit.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Mirielle,

To enter the 4-digit PayPal code to confirm your card there should be a notification on your home page. Otherwise:

1. Log in to your account and click Wallet.
  2. Click the card you're confirming.
  3. Enter the 4-digit PayPal code and submit.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Login to Me Too

iannaconej
Contributor
Contributor

What happens if you don't confirm your card after you charge the 1.95 on the card? Is the 1.95 refunded back on the account and how long?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

iannaconej,

The $1.95 is not refunded until the process is completed.  If you opt not to complete the process, reach out to customer service via the "Contact Us" link and we can provide you options on how to have it refunded without completing the process.  I would strongly recommend completion of the process, however, as choosing not to can permanently disable the card in our system.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Login to Me Too

iannaconej
Contributor
Contributor

I did it three times in the system but I have already removed the card from Paypal. How can I go about completing the process the three times if it has been removed from my account? I do not want to add the card again and having it charge my card just to complete the process.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

iannaconej,

If you don't want to complete the process to receive the refund automatically on the three $1.95 charges, then please follow the alternate instructions above.

Thanks,

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.