Is it true that you can't change your primary payment method...

Birdgofly
New Community Member

...to your credit card from your bank account? I added a bank account a while ago like they kept bothering me to do and now it always automatically has my bank account as the primary payment method. I know I can change it to credit card when I'm actually paying for something, but it's really annoying to have to do it every time. I also tried to delete my bank account and they won't let me, which is kind of creepy.. I've tried to figure out how to change the primary payment method back to my credit card and I've looked around on here, but it's looking like it's not possible. So. Am I just missing something or are they just huge jerks? And if it's the latter, how do we flood them with the information that that's completely stupid and we want it changed? And are there any other good/upcoming sites out there that I could maybe switch to? The problem itself isn't actually as frustrating as the fact that something like this would be a problem at all and that they seem unwilling to change it, and it's making me want to look elsewhere for this service... Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.