I will never transfer money again from my bank to paypal again...

skip-the-dog
Contributor
Contributor

My bank cleared it on a Monday AM, Tues AM paypal did not complete the transaction.  So therefore, they item I wanted to pay for, it was not in there in time so they took it out of my bank account, so in a sense I have been charged twice, one by transferring and not having the money available in time, the other by the merchant charging my bank account.  I decided to do this because the merchant couldn't tell me for sure when they would charge my account and they authorized it until January 13!? giving them nearly a month to charge me, so I would have an outstanding charge.  When I called them they couldn't tell me when they WOULD charge me.  Well, they did charge me before this money posted, but if paypal wasn't holding my money back, I would have had it there in time.  I don't have a credit card so this is all live out of my checking account and I am on a tight budget.  So it here it is, the week of Christmas and I have $3 in my checking account left because of these **bleep**.  Because of course it will take another 5 days to transfer it back to my bank acccount.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to me, thanks Paypal!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.