Do I need to have a business bank account

juan808
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I'm about to start offering web programming services as a freelancer.  I wanted to ask if it's necessary to actually have a business bank account as opposed to a personal one in a situation like this. 

The point being that when a prospective client clicks on the paypal button and enters the paypal environment I would like him / her to see the branding and name being the same as my website......www.psd2htmlservice.com  so they should see psd2htmlservice in the paypal area.  

So my question being do I need a business bank account in the name of psd2htmlservice?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Lcs

I also have this question.  is it necessary to have a business bank account to use a business paypal account?  Can you have a paypal business account if you are not a registered business?  

I occasionally sell on etsy. but because it is also linked to my youtube, I don't want all those people seeing my personal info (such as name and address).  Currently, the only way to avoid this is to have the business account.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.