Credit/Debit card problem with PayPal?

Consilium
Contributor
Contributor

Which Indian bank credit/debit card is the best to attach with PayPal? I am triad to attach Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank Of Baroda (BOB) and State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) but i got the many problems to attach these bank credit cards. Please suggest me with your best answer Smiley Happy .

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

mnepram
Contributor
Contributor

As far as I know any bank is fine with paypal. I used to have problems linking through "CVV" way but when I tried to add my bank account by giving my Personal information such as name, acc no etc... it linked me instantly 🙂

About my bank.. Its SBI and UCO. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

sallyjennifer87
New Community Member

im trying to put my credit card but it doesnt want to get it why is that

Login to Me Too

jessejj1
New Community Member

I have been trying to add my debit card to my account but it won't let me. Everytime I try adding the card it gives me a message telling me that paypal is unable to verify my card. What can I do to add the card? Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too

WetNose
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to update the expiration date on my credit card for 3 months now as my old card expired in June.  I keep getting a message that my card cannot be verified.  I've sent e-mails to PayPal and really got nothing helpful in a reply.  I'm on the verge of just deleting my account and saying to **bleep** with it.  It's not worth the hassle.

Login to Me Too

born2live100
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem.  My credit/debit card can not get verified.  I tried to get some info from Sarah, the virtual agent, but she does not understand the difference between a bank account and a debit/credit card.  Please, someone alive in there, take a moment and clarify this for all of us

Login to Me Too

mnepram
Contributor
Contributor

Would love to help you in the best possible way.  Do you want to get verify by giving some bank information instead of linking by your credit/debit card?  Same result in a more easy way. 🙂 

Login to Me Too

aby123
New Community Member

I'm trying to add a credit card from my country and I can not add it ( dominican republic)

Login to Me Too

mnepram
Contributor
Contributor

I am afraid I don't have any knowledge about your country. Instead of linking your credit card If you can provide some bank details about your bank and verify it then it will be easy.

If you still have problem do tweet @askpaypal  on Twitter. I am pretty sure they will help you out in a minute.  

Login to Me Too

peg278
New Community Member

I am trying to add a debit card but keep getting the error msg unable to verify. Can anyone explain how to do this?

Thanks for trying to help!

Login to Me Too
Solved

mnepram
Contributor
Contributor

As far as I know any bank is fine with paypal. I used to have problems linking through "CVV" way but when I tried to add my bank account by giving my Personal information such as name, acc no etc... it linked me instantly 🙂

About my bank.. Its SBI and UCO. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.