Can't remove bank account or CC

rngrad2006
New Community Member

I have NO pending transactions on my Paypal and I'm trying to remove EITHER my bank account or credit card, not both.  But when I try to remove any of them it says "you can not remove b/c authorization is pending"

What does that even mean. I need to remove one. How can I do this?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

wafflez
Contributor
Contributor

im am having the same problem and it tells me to waite 3-5 days and i already waited 2 weeks now i am most likey going to call

Login to Me Too

joncarter1414
New Community Member

Also having the same problem... is there any way to fix it?

Login to Me Too

Katg08
New Community Member

me too. same problem.  I do not have any transaction pending.

Login to Me Too

ono
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here...don't want so many different methods of pament but won't let me remove any & it driving me crazy!Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

beckar22
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem.  Got a new card and the one that is listed won't let me remove or edit it.  Don't guess it matters much cause it won't work anyway if they tried to get money from it.  Just kind of irritating.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone! Sorry to hear you're running into this problem!

The best thing to do is call Customer Solutions. If there is a stuck authorization, a representative can find it and get it fixed for you so you can remove the card or bank.

You can reach Customer Solutions by clicking Contact Us at the bottom of any PayPal page.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.