Bank account question

evanrg
New Community Member

I recently had a dispute on eBay and returned an item. I payed with the item through PayPal, but I took money from my bank account that is linked to my PayPal account because I had no money in my PP account at the time. I was refunded the money, and according to PayPal, I was refunded the money and the money was instantly transferred to my bank account because the money had been taken from my bank account to begin with. According to my online banking log, there is no record of any deposits being made from PayPal. The deposit isn't even pending.

Did the money really get deposited or is it waiting to be deposited? Did the money just vanish? According to the transaction details, I was refunded the money from ************ at 04:02:48 PDT, and then it says "Credit to Credit Card" which apparently happened at 04:02:48 PDT. I feel like my money just disappeared...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome evanrg,

Thanks for stopping into the board!

It can typically take around 3-5 days depending on the credit card, for the refund to show back into your account. 

Hope this helps!

Lilly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.