Your acc limited

prasannaakillam
Contributor
Contributor
What a Rules will implement by Paypal. I never seen these type of silly reasons to Block/ limit Acc... I think These Rules will Implement That Person also Knows or Not.. If acc will limited.. Even No inform also...If ask This Is Paypal Right.What Right...If Your right First Of all You knows Paypal is working For customers Not only Yours This Paypal is Our's Not Yours... If yours Then start company Yourself only...Don't Asking and Begging To join New customers and referrals also.... My Acc also will be Limited Am Only Buyer Not seller..Am purchase only Not sell also..Then My Acc will be Limited...I ask So Many times They said not any correct reason..They said only Paypal have some rights..So this is Paypal rights After 180days observe...then Decide.. What???Why??When.... Am also So Suffer..Suddenly My Transactions will Pending...So am decide My Self to publish all social media sites...Because This Is my Right."If Paypal also rights OK then I have also Right"..am One of the customer in Paypal..Am suffer a problem with No reason...So am never Drop am publish social media continusly.. What a stupid reasons Suddenly blocked..If any ask...they hesitate and also said it's Paypal rule..what rules..If BUYER and seller also Different rules is there..Then why Buyer acc will Be Limited..If seller acc will Limited..It's some reasons is There..I agree...Then why these precautions will implement to Buyers also...I don't know. If buyer acc will be limited they only Purchase shopping and sometimes refund also... And PAYPAL tricks also I knows My Dear friends If your account Only purchase Paypal never Block But at the same time You'll Receive amount will start they Will be Block...This is the Main Reason...If You ask...This is Paypal rule will said... So my Dear friends..If you Only Pay money...Use Paypal app...But if You Receive money also...You'll don't use Paypal...I think you go to better app that is Payza and Bit coin also.. Paypal said starting said Customers is Gods. But Huge customers is Join Those rules will be Changed..If any one Ask...This is Paypal Rule...
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.