Who else has problem with withdrawl from your account remaining in "pending" status for 24+ hours?

eezee_aeezeeee-
Contributor
Contributor

The Q&A in paypal does NOT address withdrawl from your paypal account in a pending status. As a paypal user for over 5 years, I have paid thousands of dollars in paypal fees and conversion fees from my sales in ebay. Until recently, if I made a withdrawl from my paypal account to my local account, it would show as "Cleared" within several hours, and would credit to my bank account the following evening. The last 4 or 5 withdrawls have remained in a pendingstatus for 24 up to 48 HOURS! WHY?? This is a withdrawl from MY available funds. Why is paypal floating my withdrawl for a minimum of 24 hours? There is no reasonable explanation for this. A withdrawl from AVAILABLE funds should not be held in a pending status, unless paypal is floating my money? Is this happening to anyone else?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

RGBB
New Community Member

YHEP JUST HAPPENED TO ME THIS DAY, AND IT IS FRUSTRATING. CAN'T CALL THEIR OFFICE NUMBER AND THEIR EMAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE AREN'T HELPING EITHER.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.