PAYPAL FEE

seokjam27
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! When I was trying to send money, I already added Php25 for the Paypal fee that will be deducted once the receiver gets the money. However, after putting in the details, it shows there that I have to pay a Fee of Php31.62 as well. What does this mean? Is the Php31.62 already the paypal fee that I should be sending and that there was no need to add Php25 anymore? 

I just wanted to know because I want the receiver to receive the exact money she would need which is Php300, however, it seems like I'm paying two fees. 

Also, if I put in exactly Php300, and the fees are added which are Php31.62, will the receiver still get exactly Php300 or will it be deducted? 

Sorry that it's confusing. I just really wanted to know if I still have to add Php25 on the money that I should send so that the receiver will get Php300 even after the paypal fee is deducted. 

I'm using a Mastercard by the way which is linked to my paypal account. Is the Php31.62 a fee because I'm using a debit card for the transaction?
Thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.