where has my money gone ?

candygirl500
New Community Member

since the middle of may i transferred amounts from about 10 punds and up into my bank account 

but the bank refused it due to some dispute of theirs about a reference number they said they needed which i didnt have ,,, so they said they returned the money to my paypal ... the total was 500 pounds but now theres been absolutely nothing in my paypal and the bank said they  returned these funds over 2 weeks ago .. when i phoned paypal about 4 days ago they said theres nothing there so where has my money gone ? can anyone help me ? the bank is quoting a bank account number and sort code as the account they sent it back to .. im presuming this is my paypal account ? or is this the main paypal bank and i have to claim it ? this is very important because i havent been able to pay my normal household bills and debts as i am waiting for this money and my phone has been cut off .. my water ..allsorts ..im really annoyed right now .. this has been going on since may now ... where has my money gone ? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Sorry but this is a community advice forum and no one her has access to your paypal account so you need to contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.