we can't send your payment right now

sammy57
New Community Member

Trying to pay invoice for a large amount and keep getting message We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.can any one help please.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_lucy

Hey there sammy57,

Is your PayPal account verified? Having it verified lifts your sending limit.

Also have you gone through the confirmation process for your card? Having the card confirmed helps when sending larger payments from your account.

Login to Me Too

shalamar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Lucy i am having the same problem. I am trying to pay for an item and it has been coming up with an error message since yesterday? i do not usually encounter any problems therefore i know it is not my card details.

Login to Me Too

Aaluka
Contributor
Contributor

I too am getting this. My account is verified and i have the funds in my account to cover the transaction but still recieving this message

Login to Me Too

Aaluka
Contributor
Contributor

anyone know how to resolve this?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Aaluka, 

If you are continuing to get this message then I would recommend that you contact your seller directly to ensure they are able to receive funds. You can also ask your seller to send you an invoice for payment (payment request) via your PayPal account to see if that helps the payment go through. 

Thanks for posting 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

shalamar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am not sure if there is a way that we can personally rectify this. its been going on for weeks it would seem so you would think that paypal could have sorted it by now. I for one am disgusted to think that so many people rely on the company and they still havnt sourced a way of fixing their error. have you tried again to use the service?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.