unlock-code-centre.com

achis-P
Contributor
Contributor

The above mentioned site has a 100% guarantee money return policy if they cannot generate an unlock code for your phone. it is also stated that it is paypal verified. 

I requested unlock codes from them for my phones, i got the I am sorry email (no code is generated, we will return the money within 7 working days) and still i havent receive the money back. 

It is already been a month during i tried contacting them but no response on their behalf. I think there were a few more complaints about this site, but unfortunately i was unaware of them when i made the orders for the unlock codes. 

Will you be able to help me out on this to get my money back ? 

It will be vey beneficial, if this site has caused problems to other users, to be officially procecuted by paypal and the PAYPAL VERIFIED STAMP to be removed from their website, since it wont be the first time that they fail to keep their promise and either deliver or proceed to refunds. 

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Start a dispute for non receipt of item via the "resolve a problem link" lower left of your paypal summary page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

daisyjane22
Contributor
Contributor

I have just made an order with this same company(unlock-code-centre.com)

i will see what happens and let you know!

I looked up reviews after placing my order,and it doesnt look great,so i will have to wait and see achis p.

Login to Me Too

dan_zs_blue
New Community Member

I too ordered a code from them and waited a long time for a refund when they said they could not obtain a code.

I did eventually get the refund but only after disputing it with Paypal, I believe this site is a scam and it's sole purpose is to obtain information.

AVOID!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.