"We’re concerned about potential unauthorized activity"

Wikked
Contributor
Contributor

Really Frustrated!

About a week ago, I tried to login to my account because a transaction did not work because of an error. But, when I logged in it says "We’re concerned about potential unauthorized activity." Confirming my identity was not a problem first, thinking this is usual thing to happen to people on PayPal, because of their high security. But once i click the button to verify, it sends me to something i need to fill out. There's a drop down menu with Text Me, Call Me, and Confirm Identity in another way (takes longer), so I clicked on text me. When I fill out a new number because the number that was given in the drop down menu to text was no longer available, I clicked the continue button. But once I clicked it, nothing happened. I was still on the same url. There was text under the first dropdown menu saying "Click 'I agree that I will be texted'" But there was no check box. Why was everything not working?

Pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/vI3yt 

First is first screen, second is the one I cant continue from.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Wikked,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Sorry to hear that this is happening.  If you are access your account, the best option would be to give us a quick call so that we can help you recover your password securely. You can get our phone number by clicking on the ‘contact’ link at the bottom of any PayPal page.

You can choose continue as guest when prompted to log in.  This will be the easiest way to ensure that you can access your account as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.