paypal did not raise up my total balance

micahbrenda
New Community Member

Hello.. pls help me and find the answer

I am a verified paypal user for a couple of months.. and I had no troubles from the same account who send me payments..

heres the case:

I received payment and it shows in ---my recent activity--- yet.. my paypal total balance did not raise up

whats wrong?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You would someone from customer support to look at your account info.  Unfortunately no one here can do that.  What is the status of the transacton, pending, on hold, reversed, in progress, etc.?  That would at least be a clue.

Login to Me Too

micahbrenda
New Community Member

actually.. i have sent a message for a help .. though they say i have different currency that is why it didnt appear in my total balance.. but i am not convince with that.. thats why it called "total balance" it summarize all balance that you have what ever currency you have in your paypal

is there any way to review the history  i made from the start i use paypal.?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi micahbrenda,

Welcome to the community forum! It sounds like the payment you received was sent to the relevant balance currency. Your total balance should show on your account overview on the home page.

You can view your entire transaction history to confirm that you have received this payment by following the steps below:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click History near the top of the page to see your most recent transactions.
  3. To see more transactions, change the date range and click "Show."
  4. Click Details next to any transaction to see more information.

If you have any specific queries or concerns regarding any payment you have received, I'd recommend contacting us directly for assistance. You can find the relevant contact details for your region by clicking on 'Contact Us' when logged in. I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.