need advice as really confused on what to do + where i stand

rhysrob
Contributor
Contributor

i bought an item on 08/12/2013 and paid through PayPal soon as the auction ended. it came up on my phone as paid, i then loggod on to PayPal the following day on my laptop and it is saying it is "unclaimed". i contacted the seller to let them know the money has definately been sent and when they checked it said the money was pending.

the seller has requested for me to give my details ie postal code etc having it be a new seller to Ebay it got put into a "payment pending account" as described by the seller, i have never heard of this before. The seller has requested my details to clear it quicker as marking the item as dipatched and giving dispatch details. (confused as how this would work)

the seller then went on to say that i NEED to give feedback whereas i do not feel it is nessacary to give feedback as i have not received the item so i do not know the real condition and how honest the seller was.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If its unclaimed then does it have a cancel option next to it.

Don't do anything yet as the seller is incorrect on their advice and the answer depends on your answer to the first question.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.