money left my account but hasnt been recieved and there's no transaction history

lala7

I sent money from my paypal to another paypal a few hours ago. The money has left my account and my blance now says zero but it hasn't gone into the other account and there is nothing in my transaction history. This was about 4 hours ago. What's going on? Where is my money? The fact that this isn't showing up in history seems like my money's just dissappeared.

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

linuskoech

i am experiencing the same thing, i just send like 8 hours ago , no history, my money gone, no emails, the recipient dint get the money

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi linuskoech & lala7,

Welcome to our Community 🙂

I've checked and the issue you both describe is known to us and is being worked on as a priority by our engineers.

We believe the funds are being debited and credited correctly on the affected accounts but the transactions aren't displaying within the 'Activity' tab for whatever reason.

I'm sure this will be resovled soon though and thanks for the heads up,

Conor 

Login to Me Too

bradmuk
New Community Member

@PayPal_Conor wrote:

Hi linuskoech & lala7,

Welcome to our Community 🙂

I've checked and the issue you both describe is known to us and is being worked on as a priority by our engineers.

We believe the funds are being debited and credited correctly on the affected accounts but the transactions aren't displaying within the 'Activity' tab for whatever reason.

I'm sure this will be resovled soon though and thanks for the heads up,

Conor 

Hi, same issue here. You say "we believe the funts are being debited and credited" so when will these payments show on the balance? I have had the same issue where my partner sent me £120, it's cleared from her account but not shown in mine. No activity record is showing on either account also.

Login to Me Too

bradmuk
New Community Member

Update:

The money has now been received.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Glad to hear it, thanks for keeping us in the loop 🙂 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

iridia

Conor, how long until this issue is fixed? My friend sent me the money last night but it still isn't reflecting in my paypal balance at all. I've already called in twice and in the first call, the representative I spoke with literally told me to wait 30 minutes and that I could rest assured that I would have it before the end of the day. The second time I called was after 12am, so it was already the next day and it still was not added to my paypal balance.

The 2nd rep I spoke with told me to check again in the morning. Well it's 11:30 AM here now and the money that was sent to me (which I can see in my activity list) is still not showing on my available balance.

When can I expect this issue to be fixed? Also, why is this only account specific? Apparently not everyone is experiencing this issue.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi irdia, 

Apologies for the delayed response, has this now been resolved?

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

d_rren

Hi,

I am experiencing this issue and i am not sure what to do?

I have sent a money to a friend a few hours ago and it is neither showing on my activity or in my friends account. But it shows on my bank account money has been debited.

Login to Me Too

Baesik
New Community Member

Same issue here. Sent money to my friends account. Has left mine but he hasn't recieved it. No transactions either 😕 Hope this gets fixed soon.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.