money left my account but hasnt been recieved and there's no transaction history

lala7

I sent money from my paypal to another paypal a few hours ago. The money has left my account and my blance now says zero but it hasn't gone into the other account and there is nothing in my transaction history. This was about 4 hours ago. What's going on? Where is my money? The fact that this isn't showing up in history seems like my money's just dissappeared.

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

SillySloth
Contributor
Contributor

I have just had the same issue, my friend has sent money through my paypal.me link and it has gone off her balance but I haven't reveived the money and we haven't had any emails or transactions appear.

Login to Me Too

Sorina

I have the same problem! I have made a payment more than 3 hours ago ( sent some money directly from my account), but I do not have the transaction in my history! My money were taken from my balance, but I have no confirmation email that the transaction took place. My money dissapperead and I have no proof I made the payment! This is outrageous! I hope PayPal will fix this asap!

The seller hasn't received any mail nor a transaction confirmation in her account!

At least there are more of you having the same issue and maybe they will fix things quicker! 

Login to Me Too

DanJames
New Community Member

I have also sent £205 through goods or services for something and there's no history of it shown anywhere and the person hasn't received the money, however it has been taken out of my account? 

Login to Me Too

Strafefc
Contributor
Contributor
I'm also waiting on a payment to come through. It's been almost 24 hours. A friend of mine showed me a screenshot of the payment too. I don't know what else to do.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.