limits still not lifted why????

james5810
Contributor
Contributor

still waiting for my limits to be lifted even though i have done every thing and now it is saying

More account information required

yet it says every thing has been done

Complete the steps below to lift your receiving limits.

Status Tasks Details
Set up bank funding
Add Bank Account  
Submit Direct Debit Agreement  
Confirm bank account  
Select account type
Identify yourself or your business type Pick which type of PayPal account best suits you 
Confirm your personal information
Confirm your personal informationCongratulations! We have confirmed your personal information.  

what can i do when it says every thing is done and i cant do any thing limit nearly reached and about to start loosing out

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

PayPal_Jessica

Hi JH14 and Carolineb1965,

@JH14: Sorry to hear that you haven't received a response. If there are no features affected, the review would usually take a few weeks but you should be able to continue using your account as normal. 

@Carolineb1965: Apologies for the confusion with the link, can you please try the following:

https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Alternatively, you can look for us in Facebook as PayPalUK

I understand the concern that this has caused and once you reach out to us via Facebook, we'll do our best to help.

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Carolineb1965
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jessica,

I set this up as a new query and someone told me the same thing so I have now gone to Facebook - not through the link - and sent a message to PayPal. Did that yesterday so hoping for a response.

Thanks for your help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Thanks for reaching out to us via Facebook. We will get back to you there as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

kokoz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jessica,

I am experiencing issues confirming my debit card and lifting my limitations. I've done all the steps. My card was confirmed months ago, but now PayPal wants me to confirm it once again, however, it seems to be confirmed, since there is no place to put the 4-digit code that I received months ago. I wrote two support tickets both of which have been answered automatically. I am getting really **bleep** of since I have money that needs to be transfered to my account and I am already reaching the limit. Could you help me out? Tried to contact you via Facebook, as well.... no answer....

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello kokoz!

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community. 

I am sorry to hear about this experience. In order to remove the limits of your account you need to complete all the steps showed in your account. If you have already completed them, please access to the Resolution Centre in your account to check the current status of your case. If this shows as 'review or under review' your account will be reviewed very soon and you will receive an update via email. 

In relation to the issue with the card, I recommend you to wait till your account is firstly reviewed. In the event that you need to complete any additional steps you will be informed. 

Finally, if you have contacted us via Facebook, I am sure you will hear from us very shortly 🙂

Hope this helps, 

Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Immy1

Hi Carlos,

I'm not sure what the issue is or hold up, but I have been limited on PayPal for over a month now due to reaching the EU limit. I submitted my documents and still nothing yet, this is very frustrating as it is having a negative impact on my business. Can you please help with this? Can I give you my Case ID?

Thank you

Kind Regards,

Immy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hey Immy!

Thank you for contacting us here and apologies for the delay 😕 I am sorry to hear about this experience when resolving the EU limit. If you still need help with this issue, you can contact us via Twitter @AskPayPal or our PayPal UK Facebook page and we will be glad to assist 🙂

Thank you in advance, 

Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Cainen88
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

It's showing everything is ticked exactly like this for me as well, yet still hasn't lifted my receiving limit. It's been like this for quite some time now and all the tasks have a green tick next to them. I submitted all the documents weeks ago and it has been saying "We'll get back to you in a few days" for weeks. I'm about to sell some valuable things on eBay and worrying that I won't have any safe way to receive the money once the limit is reached. I use PayPal because it's secure. 

Thanks, Cainen A.

Login to Me Too

Hanni90
Contributor
Contributor
HELLO PAYPAL PLEASE,PLEASE HELP ME ! Still none reviewed the documents which I have sent to raise the limit,I called the contact center 10 x and I also sent an email but still none reviewed the documents, I wait for 9 days:( I have a company and I am slightly concerned. Please help me because in the last germ say that will be reviewed immediately but there was nothing of this. With best regards Bar pri Hanni
Login to Me Too

neagu_deea
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. My limits were lifted 1-2 years ago (I completed all the steps and received a confirmation email from Paypal) and I still have problems with the withdraw limit. It's a glitch with the site or what?

Can someone help lift those limits?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.