limits still not lifted why????

james5810
Contributor
Contributor

still waiting for my limits to be lifted even though i have done every thing and now it is saying

More account information required

yet it says every thing has been done

Complete the steps below to lift your receiving limits.

Status Tasks Details
Set up bank funding
Add Bank Account  
Submit Direct Debit Agreement  
Confirm bank account  
Select account type
Identify yourself or your business type Pick which type of PayPal account best suits you 
Confirm your personal information
Confirm your personal informationCongratulations! We have confirmed your personal information.  

what can i do when it says every thing is done and i cant do any thing limit nearly reached and about to start loosing out

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

Im not sure if you have access to PayPal.............but im rather desperate as I dont get any response from my emaiails. ive complies with all the information requests and theice linked my debit card, with money being taken by Paypal instantly, however no pin left. Here is my "problem".....please advise.

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

• 29 Nov 2015: We need a little bit more information about you to help confirm your identity.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-004-366-716-651

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi newparadigmtin,

Welcome to our Community 🙂

I've just responded to the other post you made about the status of your account.

You can find my answer Here and I hope you find it helpful,

Conor

Login to Me Too

Trixie63uk

We are having the same issue too and been waiting for weeks and getting near the limit for the business as well.

We are wondering what to do as well as furnished all business details  and documents

Login to Me Too

Provide company information Supply additional company information Provide your business registration number  

I have had the same status for the past month despite submitting my data on several occassions. 

I tried to use your email system to get in touch but have no case ID so it dosnt work

I have been on hold for over an hour on you pjhone lines

Please help 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Routesandbranch,

Thanks for posting in the forum and sorry for the late reply here.

Sorry to hear that this is happening. To make sure that we can follow up on your issue, the best thing would be to call us. You can find the phone number if you select the Contact us link in your PayPal account. You can also contact us via Facebook or Twitter: @AskPayPal.

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Laurarobynsmith
Contributor
Contributor
Hello can you/anyone help me with this to please, everything is fully verified but my account is still limited, thank you.
Login to Me Too

sarsy
New Community Member

im waiting for the deposits to go into my account for the 3rd stage to be able to carry on using paypal,..how long does it take ???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there sarsy, 

It takes 2-3 working days for the deposit to show in your bank account!

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

hp12
New Community Member

Hi, can tell me why haven't my account still not lifted as my bank account have confimed with paypal?

Many thanks

Login to Me Too

arizonabay
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem as well - green ticks but "More account information required".

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.