insufficient funds in my bank account has cancelled my payment, what shall I do!

jenthorpe
New Community Member

I forgot that ebay would be charging me for selling fees therefore when the invoice came through I didnt have enough money in my bank to pay it. On ebay it seems to look like I've paid as it says no outstanding invoices but on paypal it still says payment cancelled yet it gives no option to resend it, if indeed i even need to as ebay says its already paid???

furthermore I recieved a letter from my bank saying 'your direct debit has been retuerned unpaid because there were insufficient cleared funds in our account when it was presented for your payment' - this means according to my bank it hasn't been paid and in addition to this they've charged me £15!!!! (for a mear £3.50 that i owed ebay!)

someone please help me and tell me how to pay the cancelled money, I don't want to be charged any more by my stupid bank, or indeed paypal or ebay 😞 i dont know what to do

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.