inactive cards

gerardinehearts
New Community Member

Hey

Basically I am new to selling items on Ebay, but not purchasing and using paypal.

I have had my account with paypal and ebay for quite some time. this is fine, and i have had to change email addresses.

my problme arises when my items were purchsed and paid for (confirmed through ebay messages by the buyers of my items) . however, the money has been put into a card i that is old (not my primary card which i have never had mix up or trouble with payments before). i have dispatched the items to my buyers as the fault lies with me. my question is my paypal account is not recognising the payment in my account at all....how do i go about getting my money transferred in to the correct account??? bear in mind i have no longer access to my old email address which seems to be where the buying details were sent.

ger

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi Gerardinehearts,

Kernowlass is right.

It sounds like the payments were sent to a PayPal account which has your old email address attached to it.

Did you have an account with us before?

I suggest that you contact us by phone so we can help you into the old account and transfer the balance to the new account.

Hope this helps,

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.