how do i chat with paypal customer service

Tango1
New Community Member
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_paula

Hi Tango1, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum.

If you would like to chat with PayPal you will need to contact our customer service team. To contact us please click on the contact us link at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

If you would like you can also post any questions you have here. 

Thanks

Paula 

Login to Me Too

lingyun
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_paula wrote:

Hi Tango1, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum.

If you would like to chat with PayPal you will need to contact our customer service team. To contact us please click on the contact us link at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

If you would like you can also post any questions you have here. 

Thanks

Paula 

But when I called 08707 307 191 when the man voice said'do do I used that phone number' I said 'Yes'. Then it cuts my call. Why? I have said Yes. I try twice but the same thing happened to me. 

Thus, I turn to find answer here. My question is simple.  I cancel DD from my bank account. However as  a pending transaction. I cannot remove and re-add my bank account to restart my DD. Thus, without DD, how paypal campleted the transaction. How can I restart my DD.

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

i am 89 yr , maculer  and hearing problems, i was a member of paypal, messed it up, havin great difficulty in

re-eastableing my a/c with you again. james hannigan

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi lingyun, 

You would need to wait for the payment to clear or to fail. Once either happens you can remove the bank account and re-add it to submit the direct debit agreement again. 

If your payment fails and your PayPal balance is taken negative you may not be able to remove your bank account yourself and will need to contact us (you can contact via email if that suits better) to request that we remove it for you. 

I hope this helps and anymore questions please feel free to post

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.