ebay wont accept my paypal email?

vanessaneedhelp
New Community Member
Can anybody help me? ive just recently verified my paypal account and email and i am trying to post item from sale on ebay but when it asks for my paypal id it wont accept my paypal email and says its invalid? why is this? Thanks
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Maria
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi vanessaneedhelp,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting!

Has this been resolved or are you still looking for help? When you are setting up a seller’s account on eBay, you need to have your identity verified on both eBay and PayPal. You also need to inform eBay of how you’ll pay the seller fees and what payments you’ll accept for items sold.

Were you having issues setting up the billing agreement between PayPal and eBay? Or was it when you were trying to link the two accounts? Please repost and let us know how you got on.

Thanks,

Maria

Login to Me Too

jahwillprovide
New Community Member
This is happening to me as well. I sold something last week on ebay but this time it wont accept it.
Login to Me Too

J881
New Community Member
This is happening to me. I have confirmed my email address and have added it onto the sellers information but it states that my email address cannot be found. What is the process to getting this resolved asap?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.