credit card can't be linked to additional PayPal accounts. Please link a different credit card.

ppBtrollN
New Community Member

I keep getting this Message "We're sorry, but that credit card can't be linked to additional PayPal accounts. Please link a different credit card."

so annoying, this is the same card i've used and it's not working .

this is stupid

i hope a represenative can help me with this properly instead of just telling me the same dumb **bleep** **bleep**er bull**bleep** i keep seeing from Olivia

i need help now.

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

asuvalovs

Hi, i Have the same problem : We're sorry, but that credit card can't be linked to additional PayPal accounts. Please link a different credit card.

Can you please sen to my e-mail or to my paypal profile mail :  all information who used my card.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi asuvalovs, 

As this is a community forum we can not view or take any action on your PayPal account. We are happy to provide general information. 

For account specific information you will need to contact us directly. To contact us click on the contact us link at the bottom of every PayPal page. 

Thanks for posting 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

wassimNoob

same here... always the same message a moderator can contact me if possible?

Login to Me Too

SZSZSabi
New Community Member

To answer to this...

cant send email regarding this due that the system asking for the LAST 4 digit,  cannot ENTER beocuse no card linked?!

This card never has been used here,   is any body who solved this issue wit PP??

Login to Me Too

TeamBills59
New Community Member

I'm having this problem with a site that only uses Paypal. I created a paypal account and it said I have to confirm the account with my bank (I don't have a bank account, only 18 was going to get one this week). Anyways my mom gave me permission to use hers. So then I tried to pay again from the site.

Than I got the same error.

I got this debit card today so no one has used it.

Login to Me Too

troels
New Community Member

Hey there
I have bought something on ebay but for all the time this message what shall I du??

""We're sorry, but that credit card can't be linked to additional PayPal accounts. Please link a different credit card.""

I have tried with a nother card,,,did not help

so what do I do now????

Login to Me Too

Epps
New Community Member
I only have 2 accounts and i had one of linked but since i reset my password it says 0 card are active on my account and it says its already linked.
Login to Me Too

mcreese

I have this exact same problem. I created a Paypal account today and when prompted to link my credit card, which I have never used with Paypal, I got the message

"We're sorry, but that credit card can't be linked to additional PayPal accounts. Please link a different credit card."

I'm trying to buy something that only accepts Paypal so this is incredibly frustrating

Login to Me Too

wjcfrd
Siobhán I am one of the many people with the same problem of not being able to register the credit card. You always say that maybe the card is or was assigned to another account. I have seen many of them saying that they don't have another account. My understanding is that there is a problem with your system or you (PayPal) wants the customers to call on the phone to verify or double check somethings. If so please specify.......it makes no sense that at least 20 people on this discussion are presented with the same error. Please find a solution. If not we could understand that is a way of saying " we don't want you to use PayPal" . Please find a provide us with a prompt solution
Login to Me Too

Muhammad_Umar
Contributor
Contributor

send me detail please... i have in problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.