being reviewed by paypal for 12 days now

pjc2205
Contributor
Contributor

hi i bought a item from ebay and never recieved it after contacting the seller and not getting anywhere i started a claim through paypal...it has now been on being reviewed by paypal for 12 days since the 9th sept how long do these reviews last for as i wish to take further action if it goes against me...

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

pjc2205
Contributor
Contributor

any chance of a mod helping me out ???

Login to Me Too

pjc2205
Contributor
Contributor

15 days now being reviwed is this normal

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there pjc2205,

Welcome to the community forum.

On here you aren’t guaranteed a response from a moderator. If it is something urgent I would advise contacting PayPal customer service.

In relation to timeframes on buyer disputes, these can take up to 30 days to resolve from the date that you escalate to PayPal.

Once escalated and the seller responds it’s just a matter of waiting for the review to take place.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get on, letting us know may help other members if they find themselves in the same situation Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

pjc2205
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the reply its all sorted  sent a message to paypal yesterday and it was sorted out today...many thanks paypal

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

You’re more than welcome

Glad everything got sorted.

Lucy

Login to Me Too

Djmchyper2012
New Community Member

Hi.i am veified but it seems not letting me add my aback account.i thinking that my account detail have to be reset so I can add my card again.it keep saying I need to contact PayPal for some reason.can anyone help.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there Djmchyper2012,

Welcome to the community forum.

Are you trying to add a card or bank account?

There are a few reasons why you may not be able to add them. Either the information has already been entered on another PayPal account and is still active on that account or if the information has been added to several different PayPal accounts if may be blocked by the security system.

The last option there would usually just be with bank accounts. However if you have added more than 16 cards to your account it may be asking you to contact PayPal before you are able to add anymore.

If you can provide a bit more information on it maybe I can help or if you have contacted customer support already, let us know how you got on. 

Login to Me Too

mony1003
Contributor
Contributor

Have the same problem.Claim  for item not received ,made on 19th of October,still nothing "Being reviwed by PalPal".Why everything is so slowly?The case is clear,the item is with tracking number,hasnt been delivered(wrong address) and is returened back to seller .

Login to Me Too

CBAM63
New Community Member

I asked for a investigation into an item bought from America which was not as described which cost me over $225

have waited for 3 weeks for response to claim  and today was asked for tracking number to verify item had been recieved back by seller

I gave proof of posting and almost immediately recieved an email to say claim was denied.

Im left with no item and no refund just dont understand why- this has cost me over £ 200 in english money -how can they find for the seller in these circumstances who has not responded to my emails at all -this is a rogue seller and Im the one out of pocket as a result

Pay pal has left me high and dry what do I do now ? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.