You cannot add a bank account at this time!

1973gaz
New Community Member

Keep getting this message, very frustrating indeed...

Login to Me Too
131 REPLIES 131

maryseo
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue, i am trying to add a First Century Bank and receiving the same message.

When are you going to resolve it ?

Login to Me Too

VladimirVap
Contributor
Contributor

I cant add FIRST CENTURY BANK, N.A 

error mesage is Sorry, we’re unable to link that bank because it is disabled. Please try another bank.

Login to Me Too

MY SBANK SOUTH INDIAN BANK CAN NOT ADD,HOW TO ADD HELP ME

Login to Me Too

junejok
New Community Member

Well I did make a mistake of removing a bank account I had added and now I can no longer add it back...I get the same error over and over again...There is no way I can withdraw money from PayPal in my country except via Payoneer US service. This is such an inconvenience.

Login to Me Too

Angegardien
New Community Member

I made the same mistake...I remove my old bank account to add my new one...it's been 2 months now and I still have

that same message over and over again...you cannot add a bank at this time!  I also tried to add my old bank account

back...same message...I even tried to add a third bank account (different bank)...same message!! Can you believe that ?

I am loosing so much time over this! Paypal customer support were really nice but were not able to solve my problem!

They suggest trying Firefox browser...just did...same *&?*? message!

I don't know what to try next...I have a Mac computer..maybe I should try to add my bank account on a Window one ???

you cannot add a bank account at this time!! I am really wondering at what time I will be able to do so!! 😛

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

dear staff, you have any respons for this issue or not?

more than 2 week we are waiting,

Please give me answerrrrrrr

Also we are waiting.

thank you.

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

still we are waiting

Please fasterrrrrrrrrrrr

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

we are sorry for paypal

Please resolve this issue:((((

Login to Me Too

serp1412

Guys, same here can't add bank account at this time. Could you at least let us know an estimate time for this to be fixed?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there serp1412,

There are no known issues with adding bank accounts to PayPal accounts at the moment.

There could be many reasons why you cannot add a bank account, for example if it is already registered to another PayPal account or if your bank has been disabled in the system. 

Customer service can look into the specifics of your account and help with this. 

@3245- this is a community forum designed for members to help each other out not a customer service platform so if you require immediate assistance you need to call or email PayPal's customer service team by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of your account.

Let us know how you both get on!

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.