Wont let me accept my payments

K2yje
Contributor
Contributor
I sold a skirt it won't allow me to accept the money it says get verified even though I already have I have also sent the item to the buyer I sold something else that's gone through fine I've checked that everything is as it should be but it's proving really hard work and more hassle than it's worth surely there's some way to get the money we are owed and also not have to wait a month before we can actually use it. Fed up of trying to resolve this
Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

heather-jay

Hey there I am having the exact same problem, Iv checked everything verified my account even tho im nowhere near the limits they set. Iv been traiding on ebay using paypal for 3 years so dont understand why the problem now. can anyone help... to make it worse i cant phone them cos BT have line problems in my area atm Gerrrrrrrrrr

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lavenderlady6
New Community Member
I am also having the same problem. I can't accept the funds as it keeps directing me to verify my account. I have already done this. I have sent one item to my buyer, but there is a second one waiting. I have sent several messages to PayPal and to ebay but there has been no response. Customer service? FRUSTRATING AND ANNOYING to say the least!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi All,

Apologies for the delayed response.

We were having some issues with some customers unable to claim payments however this should be resolved now. If it is still happening or you are still having issues claiming your payment please let us know.

Thanks

Paula

Login to Me Too

GemJS86
New Community Member
Hi, I am still having this problem on two payments in my account. Every time I click accept it tells me to verify my account but my account is verified. Any idea how to resolve this? Its driving me crazy!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi GemJS86,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum!

I'm sorry to hear this 😞

The issue has been confirmed resolved. Could you do something for me please?

Could you clear cash & cookies from your web browser and see if the issue persists?

If it does, can you please let us know here?

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Anna

Login to Me Too

krileyAnjin
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there, I'm haing very similar problems.

We got two donations through for a pay what you want scheme on a game title but I can't find or confirm these donations so they get added to my paypal wallet. It was working fine prior to a $250 donation. I've tried clearing my cache and cookies but to no effect, any advice on this guys? :<

Login to Me Too

krileyAnjin
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so I managed to solve this by adding the US dollar as a currency (but never had to do this before) and it confirmed the donations through. They still say unclaimed but it added to my total value so I'm going off the notion that it's just the system being glitchy like mentioned above. All clear :D.

Login to Me Too

ceezy4real
New Community Member

Please,I am having problems receiving money from my debtors via PayPal. Everytime they try to send money via PayPal. It's been rejected. I have tried verifying my email and Debit card attached to the account but all has been already verified. Don't now what is wrong. This is really Frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.