Withdrawal Pending... Still Pending...

ajandyg
New Community Member

Hello,

I withdrew money from my Paypal account and was instantly sent an email saying that the money will be in my account within 24 hours?! Its been 12 and it still says pending. I write this because everyone i have spoken to says that it always takes 2-3 days. Is this an email everyone gets? or an i actually going to get my money in the next 12 hours?

If not the 24 hour email is unfair. I know it hasnt been 24 hours yet but people have worried me...

many thanks

andy

Login to Me Too
121 REPLIES 121

interart
Contributor
Contributor

problem, same location. It was never before to wait so long (usually, it takes just few hours, and now i am waiting more than 3 days).

Login to Me Too

t_l
New Community Member

I'm 100% and power seller, but lately my withdrawals are pending a lot. This is bad for my business. I called Paypal about this two weeks ago, and a very helpful representative told me that they are experiencing technical problems. But my withdrawals still arn't as fast as they ware 😞

Login to Me Too

VD_Composer
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to withdrawl my MONEY to my bank account since the 15 of May.Everytime the withdrawl would go to Pending status for 72 hours and more and then it was reversed back to my paypal account because of technical difficulties.

It's been almost 15 days since then and the problem still hasn't been solved.I was assured by Paypal Customer support that by the end of this week the will solve this problem.

However i don't think they will resolve it since tommorow is friday and still no update.

Anyone else facing the same problem? why is Paypal unable to resolve this issue?

My business is extremely affected by this problem and i am losing clients because of that.

Login to Me Too

Alteregos
Contributor
Contributor

Same has happened to me last month, 

My withdraw was pending for 3 days and than reversed!!!!

My card was more than OK, My bank said that they knew nothing about this. 

I was forced to change the card,  and the worse is that this month is happening again!!!

I the automatic withdraw of today after some hours says pending again!!
It is becoming a real nightmare!!!!

Login to Me Too

VD_Composer
Contributor
Contributor

How long did it took for you to be resolved when this happened a month ago?

For me it's been 17 days so far and everytime i withdraw the same thing happens....pending for more than 72 hours and contacting customer support only to get the money reversed back to my account.

They told me they are having technical difficulties and they assured me they would resolve the issue last week, but they did not.

Login to Me Too

rmissin
Contributor
Contributor

This is soul destroying, and explains the utter garbage being fed to me by  "Pay-You-When-We-Want-Pal"  "customer support".

Words are wasted here, I'm resorting to copying a pasting....like "customer support"

Interesting read I found on the web....

"While certainly useful in many online purchasing circumstances, there is no doubt that PayPal is a giant money-slush scam on a scale never before seen.
If you have ever transferred money on PayPal before, you must have noticed that the money coming out of your bank account is gone from your bank immediately, but doesn't show up in your PayPal account for 3-4 days. Same thing happens in reverse if you transfer the money from PayPal to your bank account.
So what is happening is that your bank gave PayPal your money, and PayPal didn't put it in your PayPal account for 4 days, during which time it was in PayPal's possession, not yours. Or, you transferred money to your bank, and it came out of your PayPal account right away, but was held by PayPal for 4 days, then put in your bank account.

If you don't deal in the world of big business and banking, take a few seconds to think about what that means when it is done on the grand scale...
They create in their holdings (or the holdings of a clearing house that they are undoubtedly in collusion with) a huge monetary slush fund.
At any given time, there are $Billions$ of dollars in this limbo-land of slush money that is being "transferred". But it isn't being transferred; it is simply being put in the slush fund to sit a few days. This activity creates a visible multi-$billion account that is controlled by PayPal (or their dummy clearing-house cover-up account) that gives them enormous financial leverage and buying power, all created by making millions of users wait exaggerated periods of time for their transfers.
Having an account that always has a few billion dollars in it, even though that money is continually rotating in and out, is an extremely powerful financial tool that PayPal creates and utilizes by holding their customer's money for exaggerated periods of time.
If you are thinking that it should be illegal for a company to do something like this, then you should be happy to know that.... IT IS!!!!! There are lots of international laws in place that make it illegal to unnecessarily hold a customer's money during a transaction and profit off of that activity.
PayPal has skated charges for this crime for a long time, and raked in $Billions$ in profits using the money they are stealing (all-be-it temporarily) from their customers.
Someday, maybe someone will make them pay for their crimes."

Source:

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2013/01/its-time-to-sort-out-paypal/

Login to Me Too

Savy
Contributor
Contributor

Perhaps there's something everybody is missing from the homepage....

"Your money's in our hands"...

Login to Me Too

lexxorcist
New Community Member

Whether it's in their terms and conditions or not, they are denying people their money when they want it, for spurious reasons.  I don't see how I'm more secure when I can withdraw two amounts instantly, and the third (all on the same day) is pending for review. What, exactly, are they 'reviewing' during those 72 hours?  It had better be extremely important, when I have no say in it, and it's my money they're holding against my will..

My Paypal membership is now pending review.

Login to Me Too

wanderoni
New Community Member

PAYPAL is **bleep** BIG ripoff.

I absolutely abhor paypal.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Its not compulsory, if you don't like it then close your account. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.