Withdrawal Pending... Still Pending...

ajandyg
New Community Member

Hello,

I withdrew money from my Paypal account and was instantly sent an email saying that the money will be in my account within 24 hours?! Its been 12 and it still says pending. I write this because everyone i have spoken to says that it always takes 2-3 days. Is this an email everyone gets? or an i actually going to get my money in the next 12 hours?

If not the 24 hour email is unfair. I know it hasnt been 24 hours yet but people have worried me...

many thanks

andy

Login to Me Too
121 REPLIES 121

dave270179
New Community Member

yeh how annoying,i listed some games then needed the money to post the items,why do they do this holding my £179,how can i post my items if i dont have the money,they said they randomly hold for security and said it will be released when i get feedback,how can i get feedback if i cant send the games,come on paypal get a grip...good luck to you

Login to Me Too

kellbear14
New Community Member

Hi,

I withdrew some money from account a few days ago and it is still pending. Just wondering if this is normal? Everyone I have spoken to says it normally takes them 2-3 hours to receive their payments?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

rpm1184
Contributor
Contributor

your company is a ******* joke!!!! 72 hours for a payment?? online banking INSTANT! i cant believe i even signed up for this farce. i have tried twice to withdraw £450 from ebay and both have failed? my bank would give me £££££££££'s instantly. when i receive my money my paypal account is getting deleted. i have never wasted as much time today, faxing over passports, bank statements, driving licences. and then booom refused to give me my money. your advert on the TV?? you lot should be ashamed! you should have an advert that states. "we keep your money, when you ask for it, it depends if were in a good mood to give it you.....or we like f******* up your whole day......better still..stick with your bank"

if there was someone here now from paypal i would tear him in half. this isnt quic, this isnt easy, and **bleep** sure as isnt worth it!!!

PAY-BOLLOCKS!

Login to Me Too

bouli27
Contributor
Contributor

I made a withdrawal on the 6 April 2014 at 15:51:27 PDT  and the status Pending stil stays. When can I excpect the transfer of the money?

Login to Me Too

Sotradimex

same problem with me my withraw still say pending on status withraw made on  Apr 6, 2014 03:54:25 PDT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

LeeonApp
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have asked witdraw friday  25.04.2013 and still in pending.

When will I get the money on my credit card?

Thank you,

Tamas

Login to Me Too

kerrypickford
Contributor
Contributor

hi i mad a withdrwal on friday and on saturday and they bothe are still pending any ideas guys many thanks in advance

Login to Me Too

MissWendy
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to transfer money yesterday told It would take 24 hours. I had to cancel my shift because I couldnt afford train fare. I had to use what I hgad to feed my children. This morning its still pending and what grinds my gears is that there is no email sent to say you are reveiwing. I have had to cancel my shift today too. I am a single mum trying to vet by and you f**kers have got me by my balls. You need to realise the impact your actions have on peoples lives
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Can be up to 72 hours.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jasary
Contributor
Contributor

This is the second time youre  "checking" my money after withdrawal to my card...

Why?

Im not a new user, have 100% positive feedback and you just wont let me to have my money...

Im from Bosnia and i need that money NOW, but no, you just keept my money on your account for "some" reason...

PENDING...Flood disaster in Bosnia will not PENDING...A.H.

I NEED that **bleep** 60$...

And THANK yOU for that...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.