Withdrawal Pending... Still Pending...

ajandyg
New Community Member

Hello,

I withdrew money from my Paypal account and was instantly sent an email saying that the money will be in my account within 24 hours?! Its been 12 and it still says pending. I write this because everyone i have spoken to says that it always takes 2-3 days. Is this an email everyone gets? or an i actually going to get my money in the next 12 hours?

If not the 24 hour email is unfair. I know it hasnt been 24 hours yet but people have worried me...

many thanks

andy

Login to Me Too
121 REPLIES 121

andrewarcher
New Community Member
This is my 1 st withdrawal from my palpal balance to my bank account its been pending for 2 days any ideas why
Login to Me Too

Hollys84
New Community Member

I made two requests for a with drawl yesterday one went through straight away the other is still pending anyone know why one would be so quick and not the other? one for about 20 and the other around 200 would it be because of the amount?

Login to Me Too

drexciya
Contributor
Contributor
I know exactly where your coming from they seem to give a dam when it's ten here twenty there but when it's over the hundred mark I think there computers go crazy and think your committing fraud. Another issue I have is PayPal seem to have a policy of holding onto people's money regardless of the circumstances. My bank would not dream of doing this to me ! Why should PayPal be any different. It's been over 24hrs I'm still waiting. I think it's because I sold an item on eBay and there probably waiting to see if the person requests the money back . That's my theory they use every conceivable tactic about reviewing your payment review it for what ? It's a joke
Login to Me Too

BlushedStarling
New Community Member

This is my concern, Today is my 3rd day of transferring and its still pending on Paypal 😞

Login to Me Too

i requested a withdrawel midday on 12th of june and it is still sat in pending status, i then read all these forums where people say some take a while to be verified or something but some go instatly so i attempted another withdrawel on 14th which again went straight to pending, i understand it could be 2/3 days depending on bank clearance timescales but its hit 3 days now and its not even been released. can someone advise me on what i can do

Login to Me Too

mariavr46
Contributor
Contributor

i have also been waiting for my withdrawl to be completed, this is my 3rd day and it still says pending. the amount was for £186.00, is that the reason why? 

Login to Me Too

charlesberg
New Community Member
I have also had the same issue, it's my first bank withdrawal and it has taken three days so far and still pending. I have tried resolving this over telephone and email bit all I've had in return is the same useless automated responses telling me exactly the same vague information as the website does. Can anyone tell me when I can expect my money to be in my account as I've never had to wait this long for a transaction and I'm starting to worry it will never come through.
Login to Me Too

Woowoo1
New Community Member
I have been waiting since yesterday for my money, I was even sent a text to confirm it was my account I in putted the code and still my money is pending. Not happy.
Login to Me Too

JWHolt
Contributor
Contributor

I too have the dreaded pending status on a £120 withdrawl. I do not understand the need for this, the funds have cleared, my accounts have all been verified, so why do you feel the need to hold on to money that I NEED.  I dont withdraw funds for the fun of it, I sell stuff and get paid for it because I need the cash. Not for it to be sat accumilating interest for Paypal in their accounts.

And what exactly are you 'revieweing'?

cheers,

J

Login to Me Too

ADAMRHODES
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE FASTER PAYMENT WITH MY BARCLAYS!! SO I SHOULD HAVE IT WITHIN 2 HOURS!!! YET IM STILL ON PENDING FOR 72HOURS!!!!!! CARE TO EXPLAIN! YOU ARE MESSING WITH MY LIVELYHOOD HERE IT WOULD OF BEEN FASTER IF I BLOODY DROVE TO COLLECT MY MONEY FROM MY FRIEND!!! 

PAYPAL SORT IT OUT!! 

ITS A PAYPAL GIFT, ITS MY MONEY, AND OUR TELEPHONE COVERSATION STATED YES I CAN HAVE IT WITHIN 2 HOURS!!!!

THIS IS URGENT!! I HAVE BILLS TO PAY!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.