Withdrawal Methods

Liamfar
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I want to recive 50 pounds via paypal, I am with Lloyds TSB but I am rather unclear with the methods that I can withdraw money. There was a problem with adding a bank account to paypal so is there any other way to withdraw? If I add my debit card can I use that? So basically can I withdraw money withought adding a bank account to paypal and how?

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Liamfar
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I want to recive 50 pounds via paypal, I am with Lloyds TSB but I am rather unclear with the methods that I can withdraw money. There was a problem with adding a bank account to paypal so is there any other way to withdraw? If I add my debit card can I use that?

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too

Liamfar
Contributor
Contributor

Liamfar
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone able to help? Just wanting to know if I am able to withdraw money withought needing to add a bank account to paypal?

Login to Me Too

Liamfar
Contributor
Contributor

any help?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there Liamfar,

I’ve just moved your other posts here as it's the same question.

Login to Me Too

Liamfar
Contributor
Contributor

any help?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Liamfar,

Within the UK, there is only one way to withdraw money from your PayPal account to your bank account. There is currently no facility available for customers to withdraw funds to a credit or debit card. I will advise that if you are facing difficulties when trying to register a bank account to your PayPal account, you should contact us directly and we can try to assist you with registering the information.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.