Where has the money I received gone?

Anni8
New Community Member

Hey, on ebay I've been doing a lot of both selling and buying for a while, and whilst the money I've been spending on ebay has been going out of my dads bank account (the card that was connected to PayPal), the money I have earned/received is nowhere! There are no received payments from PayPal on any of my dad's bank accounts, and yes, he has searched extensively.

I started researching to where the money could be, and apperantly I have to manuelly transfer the money from PayPal to the bank acount, but my PayPal balance is £0.00 so I can't send an money to the bank! So my question is why is my balance £0.00, and where is my money that I received??? Can someone please answer ASAP, I'm very confused and can't seem to find any answers!

Thank you 🙂

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you bought and used paypal to pay for items around the time the payments were going in?

Cus if so then paypal will use funds in your paypal balance rather than your normal funding source.

To check this click on the word details on any recent transactions and see if any were funded from those funds in your paypal balance. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

3enou
Contributor
Contributor

hey there i have the same problem!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.